Current Positions Available at the Craig Tribal Association
Position Closes: June 18, 2015 at 4:00 p.m. AST
$12.50/hr or DOE
2- Full Time Seasonal Position
The two seasonal full – time Environmental Internship positions will work in the CTA Environmental Department conducting water quality sampling; phytoplankton monitoring; forest surveys; laboratory testing; developing computer skills through data input and GIS mapping. This position will also be responsible for other duties, as assigned by the department head.
1. Must be 18 years or older
2. Valid Driver’s License
3. Good oral and written communication skills
4. Must be able to work in inclement weather and terrain
5. Must be able to work independently and collaboratively with a positive attitude
6. Basic knowledge and understanding of office equipment and computer functions with a thorough understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
Native hire preference will be applied.
Employment applications can be obtained via the internet at http://www.craigtribe.org, the CTA offices, by phone at (907)826-3996, or by fax at (907)826-3997. The closing date for this position is 4:00 p.m. AST on June 18, 2015.